KaVo Dental Handpieces: The Pinnacle of Dental Handpiece Innovation
The MASTERmatic Series lowspeed handpiece features the KaVo L31 2:1 Reduction Prophy Head and delivers patented contra angles, found only in KaVo dental handpieces.
MASTERmatic lowspeed contra angles are compatible with all INTRA LUX heads, which result in increased versatility for a variety of dental procedures. Our new integrated technology includes Plasmatec coating, optical illumination with 25,000 lux, flexible catch, E-style connection, and now include a field-exchangeable spray microfilter.
INTRA LUX Heads: Strong and Versatile
- Small heads for good vision in the working area.
- KaVo handpieces offer the right head for almost any indication: restoration, prophylaxis, endodontics, surgery, etc.
- KaVo INTRA LUX heads fit on all KaVo MASTERmatic, GENTLEpower, and INTRAmatic LH / CH contra-angle handpieces.
- All KaVo INTRA heads may be easily removed from the contra angles and exchanged, depending on the indications.
- All heads are sterilizable up to 135°C.
- Time-saving, material-conscious, flexible and economical: no unnecessary investment in additional instruments.