KaVo’s K5 Plus
the ‘stronger brother’ of the K4 Plus with similar features, and in addition with its clever, versatile control unit.
After KaVo’s KPOWERgrip, which is specifically designed for heavy-duty work on hard materials like chromium cobalt, the K5 Plus is the strongest handpiece, handling basically all materials common in the dental laboratory. You will think it’s the best lab handpiece you have ever used and you are probably right balance, quietness, torque and service-friendliness define KaVo’s K5 Plus.
Here are the reasons why you will like it:
- Extremely quiet due to incorporating the most advanced motor technology
- Extremely comfortable due to shape, size and weight
- Extremely precise due to One Shaft System and precision manufacturing
- Extremely efficient due to electronically stabilized torque
- Extremely reliable due to KaVo’s quality manufacturing standards